Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Here is goes, 8 random facts about me.
1. I met my husband while I was dating his martial arts teacher. Oops :-)
2. I am trained in Classical Ballet. I even danced professionally for a few seasons while I was in high school. I then attended Point Park College in Pittsburgh for a year. But their program wasn't very good when I was there...I hear its much better now.
3. When I left college I became a massage therapist. I wanted to work in the sports therapy field but where I live those jobs are few and far between. So I ended up in a chiropractors office for 4 long years. One of the worst jobs I've ever had, but that is a story for another time.
4. I gained 70lbs when I was pregnant with my son. 20 of the pounds were fluid and were gained last 2 weeks. If you looked at me from behind I didn't look pregnant, but when I turned I would freak people out. I was even asked if I should be out by myself frequently at the end of my pregnancy.
5. I have a rare thyroid condition known as Hashimoto's Disease. It usually will show up after having children. But mine was apparently active during my pregnancy which is why I gained so much weight and why my son was so big. He was 9lbs 9oz.
6. I love anything pumpkin. Begals, cheesecake, pie, muffins, ravioli. You name it and if it has pumpkin in it I will most likely eat it.
7. My hands and feet are always freezing. They get so cold that I have trouble falling asleep sometimes. So I've learned to get a hot bath and then go straight to bed.....My husband never appreciated me trying to warm my feet up on him :-)
8. My favorite sound, other than the laughter of my son, is the sound of snow falling. I adore the stillness during a snow fall with the sound of the flakes as they land on the ground.
Chrissie R. look out you are about to get tagged. Now I need to find 7 more :-)
Monday, October 22, 2007
I had the privilege to photograph my good friend Jen and her husband Matt this past weekend at the Fair Hill Nature Preserve. They were kind enough to model for some wedding style shots. I can't thank you enough for being such good sports and to Matt for wearing his Armed Forces uniform. Let me know if you like what you see, leave a comment and let me know :-)
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Make sure to schedule your appointment now while there is no sitting fee. Promotion ends November 1st. Session fee will then be $75 for up to 4 people. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 410-620-9360 to schedule today.